Friday, October 3, 2008

Processing...

I'm getting ready to go for a 3 day scrap booking retreat to the Oregon Coast with my sister-in-law ans sisters. Yay! It's going to be so much fun and I hope to get a lot completed on the kid's albums.

In preparation, I've sorted through 9 months of photos to select around 60 pictures that I will scrapbook. (Some of these will be ordered in multiple...)

Now is the part where I upload all the photos to Costco's website and order them to pick up at my local Costco. (Come on Costco, don't fail me now!) Unfortunately, Costco's website is either super busy or just messing with me. It has been "loading photo uploader" for 5 minutes. I even logged out and logged back in and I'm still waiting forever

Gotta order these pictures Costco!

I guess I'll try back later in the afternoon.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I'm jealous! Sounds like so much fun, even though I'm not into the scrapbooking thing. The ocean has been calling my name...this is like the best time of year to go...is it the same in Oregon as in Nor Cal? Hope you have a blast!

Emily said...

If you figure it out, let me know. I own a really nice digital camera and just barely learned how to download them onto my computer, let alone, actually print them!

75 Pounds Lost said...

I'm having Costco photo problems too. General computer problems on top of that. Glad to hear the Costco problem might not be related to my computer problems. Good luck!