Thursday, July 3, 2008

Healthy Snack?


This morning Isaac came to me with our Ranger Rick magazine and asked if I would make these ladybug fruit snacks. I was shocked because Isaac generally does not eat fruit. Especially strawberries and blueberries.

I told Isaac I would love to make these snacks for him and asked if he'd really eat them.

"Well, not the blueberry," he said.

"But you'd eat the strawberry?" I asked.

"No, not the strawberry either. Just the chocolate chips and the licorice."

Kind of a lot of work just so Isaac can have chocolate and licorice, but Jonah would totally love these little bugs. I might just make them yet! Here's the instructions if you think your little ones might like them.

Stay tuned for posts on Jonah's Chuck E. Cheese Birthday and my second instalment of "How to be a Boy," focusing on taking out the trash.

No comments: