Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Ninth Day of Christmas Break


We made our way back out to McMinnville almost a year to the day after we purchased a 1 year membership to the Evergreen Air and Space Museum. I guess I thought we'd visit more often. This year's trip was about a million times better than last year's trip, so that was a win.

We used Robert's new GPS to find a place to stop for lunch (Jack in the Box). I guess we will be canceling our "On-Star" membership. (Angela will be happy to know, as it was Angela who was our On-Star for many years).

I'm making enchiladas for dinner, but I need to run to the store for onions.  I don't want to run to the store for onions.  I want to stay inside because it's dark and wet and rainy outside. And a little cold. It's supposed to get colder and maybe snow. Which would be nice.

But I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

A. Hunter said...

So I'm out of a job? Thanks for the public notice!!! I am way jealous of your trip to McMinville. Wish I could have gone too.