Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Eleventh Day of Christmas Break


Robert and I went to the Columbia Employee Store today. I love the Columbia Employee Store. I'd like to marry the Columbia Employee Store. That's how in love I am. The clothes are awesome and the prices are more than 60% off retail. They have so much more than parkas, gloves, hats, ski wear, and athletic wear.  They have regular clothes and shoes too. Cute stuff.  It's enough to make me want to get a job for Columbia just so I can shop there every day.

So that was fun.

I wanted to take a picture of me in my new Frosty Forest parka (pictured above), but I had to run off to fencing with Ethan, which is where I am now.  I was going to wear my Frosty Forest parka tomorrow in the frosty forest of Mt. Hood, but it appears everyone in Oregon decided to go to Mt. Hood today and for the next two or three days. There is literally no parking and bumper to bumper traffic there and back. Not a fun prospect.

Plus I would be super stressed if we got back late for my New Year's Eve party. A party at my house. That I have to make food for. And stuff. So I don't want to get back late for that.

Also big news for today, Ethan purchased a bb gun. I blame Ralphie and A Christmas Story. But I bought the movie A Christmas Story, so I guess I am ultimately to blame. I don't have anything else to say about it. Except this: so much for my zero tolerance weapons policy. Although that kind of went out the window when we started collecting swords, cap guns and light sabers. And Christmas paper wrapping paper tubes.

No comments: