Thursday, August 28, 2008

Seriously a Spoof

LOVE TAMN!

Saw a link to this blog on Betsy's blog and I have to say, I didn't really get it at first. After reading some of the comments from the media though (Salt Lake Tribune, Deseret News, et al) I've realized it's a SPOOF of something called the married Mormon blog. I didn't realize there was a glut of married Mormon blogs out there, or even that "married Mormon" was a blogging category.

Just for all you non-Mormons out there who might be reading my blog, I am guessing there is a lot of Utah-centric stuff on top of the Mormon-centric stuff which is, I will admit, simultaneously confusing, hilarious and embarrassing. But hey, if we can't laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at? (Tanya Harding won't be around forever...OK, that was rude!)

So, click at your own risk. It took me a while to figure out that JJWT is her "husband" (stands for Jacob Jason Wes Taylor) and she refers to herself as TAMN (Tiffany Amber Megan Nicole). If you would like a suggestion for fun blog post to start off with, I suggest this one. It clears up the "Special Olympics" post, especially when she talks about Dara Torres being her stand in mom.

**Sorry, I have to add this post too because it's about her Bunco party (hilarious) and how she only eats prenatal vitamins ("prenats") and "pawcorn" so she doesn't gain too much weight during her pregnancy.

Ok, so I'm seriously so addicted:

6 comments:

Erika said...

So funny! I like the fact that she stays anonymous-I probably would too! As someone who grew up in CA (but now lives in Utah) I get a good laugh at some of the things people say, and how they pronounce certain words. Kind of funny!

megan said...

I've heard of her! I'm glad you posted the link because I didn't know where to find it.

Heather said...

That is really funny; and I certainly hope all those grammar mistakes are for humor & irony. :) I noticed one of the shirts she produces says "Materialism makes me cry." Haha.
Anyway, thanks for passing it on.

Melissa said...

This is too funny! My husband is gone this evening and I was thinking I would clean or read or something productive and now I'm hooked and will probably spend the rest of the night reading her blog!

Debbie said...

ok...you were so right! Really funny! Thanks for another great link! ;)

Marah said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, what does FP mean, ha, ha, ha!!!