Thursday, April 14, 2011

Handbag Chronicles


Today I started selling bags and stories on Etsy. 

Handbag Chronicles was the name I came up with after lots of thought, some research and even a small focus group. 

Opening the store was a challenge, due mostly to my procrastination. I always had one more thing I wanted to do first before starting: buttons to sew on, stories to write, bags to sew. I finally decided to let all that go and just do it.

So. That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

Tell your friends!

2 comments:

a said...

kudos kudos kudos

Our Family said...

I looked at your site. Your purses are adorable!! As I was looking at the purse called The Compliment, my 8 yr old daughter walked by and said, "That purse is so cute!" I guess it lives up to its name! Good job at not being a perfectionist and just going forward!! Good luck!