Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

This is my last post of 2007. Thanks for checking in on my life and I look forward to entertaining you with tales of stained carpet, bad dinner conversation and bodily fluids in 2008. If that doesn’t keep you coming back, I don’t know what will.

On deck for tonight: Robert will watch the recorded Oregon bowl game, I will finish reading my book, and our boys will stay up to celebrate New Year east coast time. That means 9:00 everyone, and I mean it. (Robert is campaigning to celebrate Nova Scotia time so the kids will go to bed an hour earlier.)

We have little bottle poppers and something called “Magnum Poppers” which I’m going to have to google to find out how to use. (They look like little guns, so should be very popular with the boys.) We will top our evening off with a drink of sparkling cider. I know, we are party animals.

2 comments:

megan said...

Happy New Year! I hope you got to finish your book. My new year's eve consisted of chasing Carson around our friends house and me leaving early with the kids. YAHOO!

A. Hunter said...

I just took a gasp at seeing this photo. I will tell you why later. It's disturbing.