Saturday, December 26, 2009

In Which I Explore my Inner Nerd

Here we have all our Star Wars Galactic Heroes set up in a rough "good versus evil" configuration. I would like to say that one of the boys spent the afternoon quietly working on this exciting display but if I did, I would be lying.

I'm the one who spent part of the afternoon setting up all these little guys. Isaac helped me decide who was good and who was bad, so if there are mistakes, it's not my fault. However, if you say anything, I will know you are a bigger nerd that me.

These are some of our bad guys.

This is a shot in the middle. Since I couldn't tell who was a clone trooper and who was a storm trooper, and since clone troopers are good in episode 2 and part of 3, but bad at the end of episode 3, I I stuck them in the middle ground.

I counted approximately 100 Star Wars characters set up on the train table, but I know for a fact we are missing a few. I couldn't find Sprit Obi Wan Kenobi and there is a battle droid missing as well.

If I had three girls instead of 3 boys, maybe I would have spent the afternoon decorating Barbie's townhouse and making sure all the clothes were hung her her closet. As it is, I'm clearly a Star Wars mom.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

As a mom of 3 girls and 1 little boy I must ask, can I send James over to your house? He would be totally amazed with your star wars collection!

Betty Grace said...

You are the coolest!


and my word verification is "nosed in".

Erika said...

That's quite the collection! Star Wars rocks.

Neal said...

That's an impressive collection of Galactic Heroes...seriously. Considering they usually come 2-in-a-pack, it's even more impressive.

Glad to catch your blog - and see a little bit of what you're up to.. ; )

Neal