Friday, December 25, 2009

Making Pajamas Is So Hard

The hardest part about making these pajamas was getting to the cash register to buy the 8 yards of fabric and finding that my 40% off coupon had expired.

The second hardest part of making these pajamas was having to run to JoAnn's on December 24 for more elastic.

The third hardest part of making these pajamas was getting locked out of the house just as Robert drove off to take the kids swimming so I could have 3 hours of uninterrupted alone-time, specifically to work on the pajamas.

The fourth hardest part about making these pajamas was staying up until 1am to hem them. But I watched "Little Dorrit," while doing it, so it wasn't really that hard.

And finally, the fifth hardest part of making these pajamas was getting the boys to sit still for this picture.

3 comments:

Emily said...

They are awesome! No pajamas this year as my flannel gathers dust in the drawers from last year.

Betty Grace said...

Do you get their pajama's mixed up when you wash them? Have you thought of making matching different pajamas? Laundry day is stressful for me. Usually I put all the folded clothes in one basked to be taken upstairs and let the boys decided whose is whose.

Debbie said...

I love Christmas pjs! (especially the geckos!) We see those running all over the place here in Singapore! It's amazing how fast they can move up the wall or on the ceiling because their suction cups on their toes are quite small... Greg and I always exclaim that they defy gravity!