Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On Notice

I'm putting my sisters (Allyson and Angela) on notice. They have not blogged in forever. Angela even said: Blogs are so yesterday. I don't need people to know every single detail about my every thought. Blogs suck. (Not an exact quote)

I think what she was trying to say was: I am so busy with my job and family I don't have time to keep up with my blog or anyone else's. Therefore, I won't be blogging anymore and since I'm not, everyone else who does, sucks. (I took some liberties with that last part.)

I think my sisters have a lot of interesting things to say. I'd love to keep up with them and their families via blog. I could see pictures, hear funny anecdotes, get all kinds of time and money saving tips and more.

But they don't blog.

So, they're on notice. I'm going to remove their blog links from my blog roll in 3 days unless they leave me flattering comments and beg me not to remove them.

This isn't a punishment. It's simply a way for me to allow them to slip into blissful anonymity. Which I suspect is what they want anyway.

1 comment:

shiguy4076 said...

I agree with you wholeheartly!!!