Monday, April 14, 2008

A Belated Blog-versary Post



I forgot to mention on April 11, the very day I bought my first music CD in probably 12 years, that it was my 1 year blog-versary. As with most anniversaries, birthdays and special observances, (including Columbus Day...sorry Columbus) I didn't realize the significance of the day until it was too late to send myself a charming e-card. But isn't it interesting that I chose that very day to buy myself the new REM CD (first studio album in 4 years)?

So I will put a link to the post that started it all way back on April 11, 2007 about our trip to Disneyland.

Also, in case you didn't notice, I've also included in this post a video of REM on the Colbert Report. Enjoy! And check out all the toy dinosaurs on the amps by the drummer.

No comments: