It's your favorite camouflage-dinosaur shirt that is two sizes too small and has ripped off cuffs, and you can't find it anywhere. You've worn it twice this week and need to wear it again tomorrow. It's not on the floor where you left it last night. What do you do?
1. Check your dresser drawer. Pull out every clean, folded shirt that is NOT your camouflage-dinosaur shirt and throw it on the floor.
2. Next, check your laundry basket--it's that thing in the closet your mom always seems to be blabbing about. Go ahead and dump it out into a neat pile on the floor. Dig through the pile of dirty clothes doggy-style, quickly scattering everything all over the room and mixing it with the clean stuff.
3. Yell for Mom. Do not try and find her; just keep yelling until she answers that she's washed your favorite camouflage-dinosaur shirt and that it's in the dryer.
4. Go to the dryer. Open it. Pull all the clothes out of the dryer and onto the floor until you see your camouflage-dinosaur shirt that is two sizes too small with the ripped off cuffs.
5. Put the shirt on, grab your backpack and make run for the bus stop before your mom sees your bedroom and/or the laundry room.