Monday, January 5, 2009

It Snowed Again

Yep, that's right. Last night around 6pm it started snowing and piling up. Slowly piling, but piling none the less.

I started to wonder if I was going to have to make good on my threat to buy my own plow and ruin our budget for the next 10 years. Luckily I-Shuan said she'd go in on it with me.

Good news though. We can both keep our moola because the snow turned to rain and this morning...clear roads! Yipee!

Now I sit here with a messy house and no TV. Robert has not even hooked up the rabbit ears yet, so I'm relying on our skimpy collection of VHS tapes and DVDs to entertain Isaac while I tackle 3 weeks of boyed-up bathroom and a bunch of other stuff.

Time to get to work and I'm perfectly happy, thank you very much.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Amen! I've already straightened one room, worked out, took a shower alone!, eaten breakfast, and now working on the rest of the house...I am so giddy with excitement! ( but we were on snow routes this morning because we still have snow on the roads up here)

Debbie said...

I'm glad they went to school! You probably could have found many moms who would have gone in on a snow plow if not! He he he...I just had a funny mental picture of you driving a snow plow! ;)

If you did buy one, perhaps you could rent it back to the city after your street was done every day and make lots of cash!

Afton said...

Debbie, you are brilliant. And I DO want to know about downloading TV shows.