Saturday, January 12, 2013

Confession (Shh . . . Don't Tell)

I don't care for Girl Scout cookies. I don't dislike them, but I'm definitely not ga-ga for them either. And they're pricey. I'd rather not purchase them.

However, it kills me to walk by those sweet little girls standing outside the grocery store, or to turn away the cuties at my door. The only way I can do it is if I have a good reason. A reason like, "I already bought some."

So, this year I'm buying Girl Scout Cookies so I don't have to buy Girl Scout Cookies.

A box of Thin Mints and a box of Samoas, to be exact.

Now, if your darling child is selling Girl Scout Cookies and wants to sell some to me I will say to her with my most sincere frown-smile , "Sorry, I already bought some."

1 comment:

Karina said...

I completely agree- in fact I have a bought a token box for the same reason!